fbpx

Community

Search
Generic filters
Filter by Categories
Why I Give – Barbara Arnold

Our donors and volunteers make the community a better place for our children and families. In our series, Why I... Read More

It’s Time to Show Kindness

Lift Your Mood By Being Kind to Others Kindness goes a long way, especially in today's world, where we... Read More

Why I Give – Haddonfield United Methodist Church

Our donors and volunteers make the community a better place for our children and families. In our series, Why I... Read More

Why I Give – Debra Noll

Why I Give – Dennis DeSimone

Our donors and volunteers make the community a better place for our children and families. In our new series, Why... Read More

Entering a Season of Gratitude

#TeamAcenda shares what they’re most thankful for in 2020   The season of thankfulness is officially upon us! 2020 has... Read More

Why I Give – Karen Damon

Our donors and volunteers make the community a better place for our children and families. In our new series, Why... Read More

Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week 2020

Breaking the Stigma Against Homelessness and Mental Health In honor of Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week, we conducted an... Read More

Why I Give – South Jersey Federal Credit Union

Why I Give – Nancy Kowalik

Why I Give – Lisa Morina

2020 National Intern Day

Interns are Important to Any Organization  National Intern Day is Thursday, July 30 and we at Acenda want to recognize our interns’ contributions to our organization on this... Read More